DDG Berlin, 30th April 2015
- Andy Hill CEO at Michelson Diagnostics: Welcome to OCT in Focus
- Prof Julia Welzel: Speckle-variance OCT
- Sandra Schuh: OCT of actinic keratosis and basal cell carcinomas – quantification of signal intensity and thickness of layers using different OCT devices.
- Dr Mette Mogensen: OCT imaging of wound healing & OCT imaging of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas.
- Dr Bernd Algermissen: Margin mapping with OCT—safer removal of BCC
- Dr Martina Ulrich: Diagnostic accuracy of OCT for BCC diagnosis - results of a multicenter study
- Prof Hjalmar Kurzen: OCT cases I learnt from
- Dr Gerald Messer: The current standard diagnostic severity score of onychomycosis by optical coherence tomography (OCT)